Affects versions: None
Fix versions: None
NOTE: We’ve moved the unfinished work here to https://openedx.atlassian.net/browse/ARCH-1113 so we can close this out.
Summarize high level structure, features, and development details to speed up future development efforts on the payments MFE.
- Frontend (First)
- outline of components on page
- configuration, all lives in mfe, not supplied by api.
- feedback module and error handling
- API methods all return whole state of basket and put in redux.
get started, run locally (against stage and local devstack) (npm start, etc) Point to i18n docs
- Frontend (Second)
- Location of related backend (bff) api
- accepted payment methods
- libraries used (redux, redux-saga, redux-saga-routines)
- localized pricing
- submission of cybersource payment/paypal/apple pay. Summary of implementation
- sdn check
- i18n: mix of server-side translation and client side.
- PCI info?
- npm audit, this is on, on purpose. be careful with packages.
Docs to produce:
- double check bff api has a readme
- focus on getting started. point to adr if needed.
- ADRs (architectural decision record)
- /docs/decisions/ folder