Below are the issues related to accessibility in discussions module:
Discussion Topics Screen:
1) On tapping 'Posts I'm Following' app says ,attachment ,PNG ,crisp ,dark ,file ,image, posts I am following.
2) On tapping any of the topic list app just read the topic name. Shouldn't it describe something like double tap to see discussions etc?
Discussion Posts Screen:
3) On tapping filters and sorting icons it just reads the selected filter like 'All posts' button. Shouldn't it indicate user like its a dropdown or double tap to select other options etc?
4) On tapping any post it says attachment ,PNG ,crisp ,dark ,file ,image,colors, attachment ,PNG ,crisp , welit , file, image, vertical line and so on ......
5) If there are no posts in a topic, app do not read the message on screen 'There are no posts in this discussion category'. Its not even selectable.
Create a new post:
6) On create a new post for question and discussion picker it says 'selected button 1 of 2/ button 2 of 2' for question and discussion button selection. It do not even read button titles like Question/Discussion.
7) On tapping topic dropdown it just read the name of selected dropdown and says button. For example if 'General' is selected it says 'topic general button'.
Discussion Responses Screen:
8) On responses screen when user tap on user profile section it only says button.
9) # of responses which appears on right top is not selectable by user.
10) On tapping any post app says title label, body text label, this post is visible to everyone,Username(staff), Time(47 minutes ago), attachment, PNG , Crisp, welit, file, image, 2 responses.