Read all the wikis related/created for offline mode and error notifications on both platforms (Android & iOS)
Try to find common ground and/or issues in them i.e. did they draw a conclusion ? Are they up to date with the recent changes on both platforms?
Is there a final wiki which has all the changes that need to be done ? And has approval from devs, UI, docs & product teams ?
Below are findings up till now on which QA and android devs are mutually agreed:
1) Error States on Form Fields on submission are already implemented as dialogs which we implemented during accessibility.
2) Snackbars can't be stacked in android (not sure about iOS).
3) Deprecate top overlays in favor of bottom aligned snackbars?
4) Message in web-view like ‘we recommend that you complete graded…..’ cant be handled on app side.
5) Since profile settings errors are users actions based so we should show dialogs.
6) In case of full screen error do we need to show the offline banner too?
7) Should we show a persistent snackbar if user is viewing cached data keeping in mind that the offline banner is also there?
8) Retry button should always appear irrespective of users connectivity?