iOS - a11y - App reads the hidden controls in landscape mode
When watching video in landscape and switch on VoiceOver. App will read controls like 'Previous Unit', 'Next Unit' etc.
In addition to this, In 'My Video' section when user play any downloaded video in landscape mode app do not allow user to flip. User can only tap and select specific controls.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Login to edX app.
2) Tap on any course.
3) Tap on any section which has video in it.
4) Switch ON VoiceOver.
5) View video in landscape mode.
6) Select any video control like 'Play/Pause' button.
7) Tap back few times and view.
8) App will read controls like heading, next unit and previous units etc which are not being displayed while watching video in full screen.