This course was originally created in edx, and copied into edge so the team could experiment with some updates.
Video was managed by uploading into the edX FTP site.
1. In this course, "View Live" and select any of the sections in "Week 1" that contain video components.
(If navigating to the courseware gives you an error, this link should work: Nutrition basics
(Notice that the videos look fine in Studio.)
2. Get "There has been an error on the edX servers".
3. This persists if you export the edge course and import into a test edge instance.
4. Also, notice that sections without the video units are fine.
Questions and Comments
Steps for reproduction:
In the test course:
1. Create a video component.
2. In advanced settings, add MCG181XXT313-G000100 to the Video ID field in advanced settings. (ID copied from this unit: https://studio.edge.edx.org/container/block-v1:McGillX+CHEM181x_3+2015_T3+type@vertical+block@685d82a9422f4cf8813d63d2720f9e4e)
3. Notice that the video works as expected in Studio. Publish and click view live, and notice the "There has been an error" message.