Add OAuth2 support for problem response reports endpoints
This PR attempts to re-add functionality that was originally included with https://github.com/edx/edx-platform/pull/19635.
*Sandbox URL*: TBD - sandbox is being provisioned.
1. Run tests related to this new endpoint:
paver test_system -t lms/djangoapps/instructor/tests/test_api.py
2. Go to the DemoX edX Demonstration Course as staff user.
3. Check if the generation of problem response reports is working correctly via the instructor interface.
4. Create an Oauth client here if one does not exists for testing.
5. Use the Oauth2 endpoint to get an auth token (cUrl, Postman or other tool).
6. Check get_response_report endpoint. Example:
7. Check list_instructor_tasks endpoint. Example:
8. Check list_report_downloads endpoint. Example:
*Author notes and concerns*:
1. The code from the original PR was cherry-picked to the current master branch and then conflicts were manually resolved.
[ ] @xitij2000
[ ] edX reviewer[s] TBD