Shouldn't be able to upload a file to ORA2 without including descriptive text for a file upload
For ORA2 problems that allow/require file attachments, learners are required to add descriptive text for the file before they can attach the file to their submission.
Learners are expected to submit an ORA2 problem w/ file upload with the steps below:
1. Add text to the text box.
2. Click on Choose Files to add an attachment.
3. Find and select the file you want to upload.
4. A box will appear asking you to describe the file. Add some descriptive text. The "Upload files" button is grayed out until the user describes the file.
5. Click Upload files (should now be blue after adding text).
6. Submit the assignment.
However, you can get around adding a description for the file by clicking to submit your assignment, which asks if you want to upload your file, then asks you to confirm you'd like to submit your assignment. There are no more blocks to uploading, despite still not having provided any descriptive text.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to https://edge.edx.org/courses/StanfordUniversity/Demo/Summer2013/courseware/ORA_Peer_Assessment/db1480cd4c9c4b3896d487d7798ee467/1.
2. Add text to the text box.
3. Click on Choose Files and select the file you want to upload.
4. A box will appear asking you to describe the file. Notice that the Upload files button is still grayed out. Do not fill out the description box.
5. Click on "Submit your response and move to the next step".
6. A popup message will ask if you want to upload your file before submitting. Click ok.
7. A popup message will ask you to confirm if you'd like to submit. Click ok.
Learner able to upload a file and submit the ORA assignment without the descriptive text.
Learner shouldn't be able to upload a file and submit the ORA assignment without providing descriptive text for the file.