UQ is having an issue with accessing insights in the run of BIOIMG101x which just completed. It gives an unauthenticated error, and from the insights dashboard this version of the course is not listed. Screenshot of error message attached. I am unable to reproduce.
They can access insights on these two other instances of the course
but not course-v1:UQx+BIOIMG101x+1T2015
The bug is not limited to UQx.
There are courses in LMS module store which are absent in CMS moduelstore, and vice versa.
1) Create split course
2) Create another split course
3) Drop into Mongo shell
4) update course 2's active_version entry such that its draft and publish branch point to course 1's draft and published branch
5) drop into django shell
6) set `store` to the split modulestore
7) run store.get_course on both courses, see that both return
8) run store.get_courses and see that one of the two courses isn't in it