· Bulk course emails are rejected by email server because of an invalid “from” address 4
Still in master email requires a setting change on http://edx.org will require a settings change and might a breaking change.
May not make change and will require a change on http://edx.org
Will be updated later
· Bulk email templates contains many edX-specific reference (and are thus unusable) 1
Will merge into maple branch
· Non-MFE Payment Flow 5
Adolopho max and jhonny were going to work on what was needed.
Will be worked on ecommerce migration in next sprint and redo what is needed and how this is scheduled going forward.
Will make changes into master maple branch
There is a workaround
· Support other payment processors 2
Will give regis a look at in maple will have a stab at fixing this
Cybersource issue in payments issue and will. Not working in devstack or tutor paypal does work in both
Custom payment backends
Code is separated should be able to implement and generic system @regis bypassing paymentmfe. Using old flow.
Will be work to implement new payment processors.
· Support for Gradebook MFE 1
Internationalisation is stuck and will keep investigating and some calls little feeback from the edx team in charge of the issue
Change pr raised to look at how calls are routed to mfes.
Changes to react app to allow this
The Gradebook MFE makes undue calls to analytics services 1
Can Closed call is a call that affects the mfe and change to modify this in edx.
New issue about calls back to servers
· Support for the Learning MFE 2
At point of needing testing can use on the maple branch for testing
· Support Profile MFE 1
At point of testing and working with internationalisation
Branding is to be addressed by new pr for mfe brading
· “Uncaught TypeError: n is null” during login to LMS
Pr awaiting review on edx core contributors to review changed by js function call is required. Some hard coding of staging environments
· [edx/configuration] Mongo 4.4 licensing issue 2
Questions raised against issue not assigned users on the issue. Issue requires clarification
· What are we testing? (new features) Hooks, xAPI/caliper, (old features) Badgr
Make a list of things being tested in the btr group and testes against maple
As a way of coordinating testing
Include things that do not need testing but include results in the
Confluence or github?
· edx-platform triggers too many deprecation warnings 2
Django 3.2.9 4