2023-10-02 BTR Meeting Minutes


Oct 2, 2023


  • @Jorge Londoño

  • @Ned Batchelder (Deactivated)

  • @Régis B.

  • @Chris Patti

  • @Peter Pinch

  • @Pierre Mailhot

  • @Maksim Sokolskiy

  • @Ghassan Maslamani

  • @Maria Grimaldi





 Discussion topics





Action Items





Action Items


Quince release

  • Confirming working group roles

  • Backlog refinement guidelines

  • Risk management

@Jorge Londoño

  1. Chair: @Jorge Londoño

  2. Release manager: @Maksim Sokolskiy

  3. Release testing coordinator

  4. Quality assurance manager: @Pierre Mailhot

  5. Release documentation expert: @Chris Patti

  6. Bug triagers: @Maria Grimaldi @Ghassan Maslamani

  7. Security patcher: @Maga Jaimes

  • Getting someone engaged from the product working group for the release testing coordinator role, or at least, the testing process

  • @Jorge Londoño has reached out to @Dean Jay Mathew who has confirmed he is available as Coordinator.

  • @Jorge Londoño getting in touch with @Adolfo Brandes to confirm which MFEs will be included in Quince

  • @Jorge Londoño scheduling cutting branches session


¿Is the release manager in charge of the translations for the new release?

@Maksim Sokolskiy

@Jorge Londoño will add some additional notes after watching the meeting recording

  • @Ghassan Maslamani will lend a hand to @Maksim Sokolskiy to review the process and understand the scope of his work for the translations.


















  • Since 09/10 will be a holiday in several countries, we’ve decided to move the branch-cutting session to Tuesday 10/10.

  1. Hi I’m available as Test Coordinator and would love to continue in the role! Thank you! (@Dean Jay Mathew @Jorge Londoño )